School Leaver Programme.
Accounting Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship
Flying Start degree programmes
If you want to go to university but are also keen to begin your career, our Flying Start degree programmes offer the best of both worlds.
You’ll get to meet our world-class clients and be part of our highly skilled teams. Studying at university you’ll get to experience the full-time student lifestyle but with paid placements, you’ll have some money to enjoy it too. You’ll gain a degree, and hopefully impress us enough to secure a job with us after you graduate.
Our four-year Flying Start Accountancy programme can be studied at Newcastle University Business School, Henley Business School at the University of Reading, Nottingham University Business School and new for this year,we are launching our fourth programme with Alliance Manchester Business School at the University of Manchester. It will put you on track to becoming an Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Chartered Accountant – you’ll complete 80% of your exams, and will be just over a year away from qualification once you graduate.
You’ll have three term-long paid work placements with us, built into the university’s academic year, so you’ll still have the whole summer off to enjoy. As well as earning a competitive salary, you could have some of your living costs supplemented.
Which universities offer this degree programme
- Henley Business School at the University of Reading
- Newcastle University Business School
- Nottingham University Business School
- Alliance Manchester Business School at The University of Manchester
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to have at least a 136 UCAS tariff (excluding General Studies)
- Each university has their own admissions policy to consider applications. Please refer to the relevant policy from our partner universities to determine your eligibility should you feel your circumstances impact on your application.
How to apply
To apply to our Flying Start degree programme you need to apply directly through UCAS using the codes below:
Henley Business School at the University of Reading UCAS code : NN41
Newcastle University UCAS Code : NN14
Nottingham University Business School UCAS code : N410
Alliance Manchester Business School at the University of Manchester UCAS code: N403
Find out more