School Leaver Programme.
Technology Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship
Flying Start degree programmes
If you want to go to university but are also keen to begin your career, our Flying Start degree programmes offer the best of both worlds.
You’ll get to meet our world-class clients and be part of our highly skilled teams. Studying at university you’ll get to experience the full-time student lifestyle but with paid placements, you’ll have some money to enjoy it too. You’ll gain a degree, and hopefully impress us enough to secure a job with us after you graduate.
Our innovative Technology Degree Apprenticeships and Data Science Graduate Apprenticeships have been specially designed in partnership with each university: Queen’s University Belfast, the University of Birmingham, the University of Leeds, and the University of Edinburgh.
On these fully funded degree apprenticeship programmes, you’ll gain a blend of work experience with our Tech teams, working on cutting-edge digital and technology client projects, whilst studying towards a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Data Science, depending on which university you choose. You’ll undertake three placements throughout your degree, giving you a broad insight into a range of our technology areas. What’s more, as a PwC apprentice you’ll be paid throughout the programme, whilst still having the university experience.
Which universities offer the degree apprenticeship programmes
- Computer Science: University of Birmingham or the University of Leeds
- Software Engineering: Queen's University Belfast
- Data Science: University of Edinburgh
What you’ll need
- Please visit the website for specific entry detail
- Each university has their own admissions policy to consider applications. Please refer to the relevant policy from our partner universities to determine your eligibility should you feel your circumstances impact on your application.
How to apply
To apply to our flying start degree programme at you need to apply directly through UCAS using the codes below:
University of Birmingham UCAS code : G402
University of Leeds UCAS Code : G404
Queen's University Belfast UCAS code : G606
University of Edinburgh UCAS code: DS01
Find out more