Corporate Capital Markets Manager
Media and Games Invest (part of the Gamigo group) is a listed strategic investment holding acquiring internationally key market participants in the sectors media and gaming, creating value by additional bolt-on acquisitions, restructuring, integrating as well as investing in growth and competitive advantages of its portfolio companies.
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a
Corporate Capital Markets Manager (m/f/d).
As a Capital Markets Manager (m/f/d), you will be primarily responsible for clear capital markets strategy as well as communications between the company, the financial market and the investors.
- Creating and presenting a consistent investment message to the financial community
- Developing and implementing an investor relations strategy and plan, performing comprehensive analysis, monitoring performance relating to investor relations, monitoring operational changes within company management
- Creating presentations and press releases regarding investments within the company, managing annual reports,
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with analysts, brokers, and stock market representatives
- Acting as the main contact for company information
- Analyzing competitors and industry trends
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve company relations with investors
- Schedule and coordinate investor relations events and release reports
- Graduate qualification e.g. Finance, Economics, MBA or similar
- Five years minimum relevant work experience in Investor Relations or within financial markets with institutional investor exposure
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with media and social media information plus policymaking
- A social media native, with experience of using social media to promote an organisation’s reputation and influence
- An ability to identify good stories and build engaging content
- A self-starter with an eye for detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Collaborative and collegiate, with excellent relationship & communication skills
Fluent in written and spoken English and German
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.