The Fast Track is an exciting scheme which allows applicants to earn a competitive salary while they work towards a Level 4 Apprenticeship, gaining the skills and experience that they’ll need for a successful career in the Civil Service.
Find out more about the programme in our digital brochure.
You’ll be able to apply for the following schemes:
· Digital and Technology
· Project Delivery
Apprentices work in a range of departments in locations across the UK.
Click here to learn more about careers with the Civil Service.
Internships & Placements
Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeships does not currently offer any Internship programmes.
Apprenticeships with the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeships scheme offer -
· A two-year apprenticeship (Level 4)
· A genuinely rewarding alternative to university – and one without the fees and debt at the end of it!
· A fast track programme that not only brings you into the Civil Service but gives you the tools to keep progressing in your career
School Leaver Programmes
The Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeships does not currently offer any School Leaver Programmes
Salary & Benefits
With so many apprenticeships and different opportunities out there, here’s a few of the reasons why we think getting on the Fast Track is the way to go.
· a permanent job with an excellent starting salary ranging between £19,500 and £27,000
· a choice of five exciting accredited apprenticeships
· a typical working week of around 37 hours, so you get that all-important work-life balance – and flexible working arrangements too
· the chance to work on some of the most rewarding challenges facing Britain today
That’s not all. You also get:
· learning on the job and unrivalled career development opportunities
· a mentor to help you build your network, your skill set, and a successful career
· access to a huge and vibrant apprenticeship community, and a range of sports and social clubs
And one more thing:
- an employer contribution pension scheme – so we’ve even got your future covered
To be eligible for Civil Service Fast Track Apprentices you should check the following statements are true:
· Age: I’ll be aged 16 or older by 31 August 2016
· Qualifications: I have at least 5 GCSEs, grades A* to C and including English language and maths, or equivalent (or I expect to have these by 31 August 2016)
· Nationality: I’m eligible according to the Civil Service nationality rules
· Where you’ve lived: I’ve been resident in the UK for at least 2 of the 10 years immediately before my application (and this includes at least one continuous 12-month period)
· I’m eligible to work in the UK
· Qualifications: I don’t hold a degree
· I’m available to start work in September 2016
· Conditions for current civil servants: If I’m currently a civil servant, or have previously worked for the Civil Service, I’m aware of the conditions that apply
2016 School Leaver Awards
Fast Track Civil Service Apprenticeships ranked 6th in their industry and 93rd in the Top 100 Employeers
To register your interest in Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeships click here!